Spur Line Common. Pre-Construction in kitchener-waterloo
- Project Name: Spur Line Common
- Builders: Reid's Heritage Homes
- Project Status: Pre-Construction
- Approx Occupancy Date: 2023
- Address: kitchener-waterloo, Ontario, Canada,
- City: kitchener-waterloo
- Main Intersection: Moore Ave S & Roger St
- Property Type: Mid Rise
- Kitchener-waterloo: Spur Line Common is an exciting Master-Planned Community featuring Condos & Stacked Townhomes coming soon to the heart of Waterloo. Located at Moore Ave S & Roger St, Spur Line Common is perfectly situated from all of your must-haves amenities where future residents will be moments from a stop along the ION Light Rail Transit Line, the Kitchener Train Station, the region’s Top Universities, Grand River Hospital, Major Highways, Big Box Stores and so much more.
- Price: Complete Registration to Reveal Pricing
Comfortably in the Heart of Urban Life. Condominium Residences in Kitchener-Waterloo.
If you are looking for a place to be among a like-minded crowd, check out Spur Line Common in Midtown Kitchener– Waterloo. Your people are already here enjoying life – find them working in their gardens, watching their kids play in corner parks or chatting with other locals at the cafe. That’s the benefit of a seasoned neighbourhood for the setting of Spur Line Common, where new residents simply need to bring their belongings to start feeling at home. Spur Line Common is a distinctive spot in the city where its residents can access both the quiet and dynamic facets of our cities. This is an area of town that is defining Kitchener-Waterloo’s version of urban living; everyone is welcome and appreciated. PRICE STARTS FROM THE $300’s
Spur Line Common Highlights:
>>Minutes to university of Waterloo and Laurier >>GO station >>Easy access to HWYs >>Great for student life >>Close to Giant tech companies ; Google, Shoptify, and other tech companies